Most of the week we just played around the house and at the park with DW and Ciara...
We also have a lot of updates from the past month... we have been busy! We were able to go to Missouri the first week in May to be with family as our Nephew DW was sealed to his wonderful parents in the Kansas City Temple. It was so fun to be with family and be able to share such a wonderful experience with them!
While we were in Missouri we thought it would be fun to throw a early birthday party for DW and Maylee together so that some of the family could be there! We did a Thing 1 and Thing 2 theme and had lots and lots of yummy treats! The kids definitely enjoyed their first cupcakes!
And we got to go to a Sporting KC game, which is the professional soccer team there and it was a lot of fun! The babies didn't make it through the whole game but did so good for the time they were there! Maylee loved being around all the people and spent most of her time people watching and also eating kettle corn!
And we also celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mommy! and I have to say I am one lucky mom! She is such a sweet girl and I was spoiled by both her and Samuel with lots of kisses :)
- Maylee now weighs 18 lbs. 8 oz.
- Maylee is 28 inches tall
- She tried whole milk for the first time this week and is not a huge fan yet!
- Her favorite song is If You're Happy and You Know It
- She is an expert walker and sometimes thinks she can run!
- She loves carrying a purse around the house and putting everything in it! So when something goes missing that is always the first place I look... and then the trash!
- She has thrown away an ipod, keys, and moms phone! (The ipod is gone for good!)
- Her and Jimmer are becoming better pals... he isn't as scared of her now and she is still obsessed with him!
- She says ma ma and da da a lot and every once in awhile we think she tries to say other words but we aren't sure what yet
- She can moo like a cow
- Her favorite snack is probably CHEETOS... just like her daddy
- She loves chocolate and was SO happy about her chocolate birthday cake.... and was EXTREMELY hyper the rest of the night and the next day!
- She usually sleeps from 7:30 to 7ish in the morning
- She loves playing outside and going to the park!
- Overall she just has a lot of energy and is a very happy little girl and we love watching her learn and grow!