Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This past weekend was a lot of fun! We had Nana visiting while Samuel was out of town for a conference in Vegas. So he got to spend time with his family and we got to have a girls weekend! :)

I decided since she was going to be here it would be the perfect time to make Maylee a "quiet book" I would need all the help I could get since I am not the best at sewing! And not only did we make one quiet book but three! That was the deal my mom would help me make Maylee's but I had to help her make some for her other future grand-kids! Here are some pictures of our books...




Maylee is still learning how to do the activities in the book but she does love pulling everything out of the book!

Maylee did learn something new this week though! She learned to climb stairs!! I had no idea she could do it because we don't have stairs and we were at a friends house and they asked if she was okay by the stairs and I told them yeah I doubt she can climb them yet... two seconds later she was up a step and going on the next! so the rest of our visit at their house was spent on the stairs climbing up them!


And now she climbs into her chair all the time... SCARY!! We are now working on getting out of the chair without face planting... good thing the chair isn't very high!

Maylee also has THREE new teeth coming in... she now has four on the top and three on the bottom! I guess they all decided to pop up at once! I am working on getting a picture of her teethy smile but it is so hard to see them right now! She is getting two big too fast! I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!

That is all for this weeks update!


No comments:

Post a Comment