Monday, May 31, 2010

Hike to Battle Creek Falls


The other day we looked up a hike on the internet and found a really pretty hike up Pleasant Grove Canyon!
When we first started Cabo got huge stickers all over his paws. And decided it would be smart to eat them off of himself. That was when we had to take a ten minute break for Cabo to stop choking, drink water, and eat some grass for his upset stomach. After that little incident Cabo had a blast. He was our little mountain goat and never stopped climbing!


I got tired pretty fast but Samuel and Cabo kept me going. And I was glad that I did because it was a really pretty hike. We stopped at a waterfall for a break on the way up. The water fall was smaller then we expected it to be and we thought the waterfall would be the end of the hike but it was not even close! A little later on the hike we stopped by the creek and had a picnic! I was so glad we brought food because I was out of energy at that point! Well it was a good way to spend our Saturday and it was fun for all three of us!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!!! I love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look just like your mother! soo cute. Lake Powell looked like a blast! I bet the water was freezing. We went last year about this time and I remember just how cold it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i just now find your blog? I'll send you an invite to mine. :) I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete